An exciting opportunity exists to secure prime real estate, surrounded by beautiful nature reserve, parklands and just a stone’s throw away from Port Coogee marina. Coogee Parkside – an exclusive 8 lot development will provide one of the last chances to purchase elevated Parkside residential land in this sought after Oceanside suburb.
Situated on Cross Road, Coogee Parkside is just two minutes away from all the attractions of the booming Cockburn region, including beautiful beaches, parks, schools, shopping and much more.
- Well established infill development with all local amenities.
- Situated opposite parklands and surrounded by a nature reserve
- Walk to the Port Coogee Marina, restaurants & cafes
- Minutes from beautiful South Beach & Fremantle Harbour
- Short drive to Fiona Stanley Hospital and a number of shopping centres including Cockburn Central
- Nearby local primary schools and playing fields (Beale Park)
- North facing living areas are possible with right housing design; NBN available
The entire estate has a favourable residential zoning of R-40. When combined with the reduced setbacks allowable under the detailed area plan, Coogee Parkside will provide great flexibility in terms of housing design. The area plan outlines the setbacks to front and side boundaries as well as improved site cover allowances.
“The estate has attracted a wide range of potential buyers. From young families who love the surrounding parklands to retirees who love the local amenities, Coogee Parkside offers something to suit every lifestyle,” said David Barham, Estate manager at Wallis Property Group.
Be quick to take advantage of this superb opportunity to enjoy seaside living in Coogee. With land prices starting from $399,000 for an elevated Parkside 294m lot, interest is expected to be strong. There’s also a range of house and land packages available. Titles are expected to be available in early January 2016.
For more information please contact exclusive selling agent David Barham of Wallis Property Group on 0402 647 589.
Coogee Parkside Estate
Cross Road, Coogee